Bioderma Photoderm Milk SPF50 - 100 ml
ioderma Photoderm Max Milk SPF50+ is a practical sunscreen, suitable for the whole family, that provides very high protection against both UVA and UVB rays.
Bioderma Photoderm Max Milk SPF50+ is a practical sunscreen suitable for the whole family. With a formula that effectively protects the skin from sun damage, it contains the Cellular Bioprotection™, the D.A.F. patent, and sunscreen filters. Together, they not only help stimulate the natural defenses of the skin but also provide very high protection against both UVA and UVB rays (SPF50+, PPD42 & PA++++). They not only shield the skin from free radicals but also protect it from the harmful effects of solar radiation. With a pleasant fluid texture, that can be quickly applied, this sunscreen is suitable for all skin types. All in all, providing very high protection against solar radiation, this sunscreen offers a practical option for those who want a single sunscreen for the whole family.
- Texture: fluid;
- Skin issues: sun exposure;
- Time of application: before and during sun exposure;
- Age: 3+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: provides very high sun protection against both UVA and UVB rays, stimulates the natural defenses of the skin, has a non-comedogenic, non-greasy and water-resistant formula, has a travel-size ideal to take with you on vacations, is a practical option for those who want a single sunscreen for the whole family;
- Formulated without: alcohol, fragrance, parabens.
- Cellular Bioprotection™ stars Ectoin and Mannitol. It stimulates the natural defenses of the skin and protects against the harmful effects of solar radiation;
- D.A.F patent increases the tolerance threshold of the skin in order to strengthen its resistance;
- Sunscreen filters, such as Avobenzone, Tinosorb M, and Tinosorb S. They offer very high sun protection against both UVA and UVB rays (SPF50+, PPD42 & PA++++).
How to use
Apply Bioderma Photoderm Max Milk SPF50+ to the face and body evenly and in generous doses 30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply frequently, especially after perspiring, swimming or drying off with a towel, in order to maintain high levels of protection. Avoid sun exposure at noon or for many hours. Do not expose babies and children directly to the sun.